[rt-users] RE: Problems with text/html Mails and Unicode

Torben Nehmer torben.nehmer at cancom.de
Mon Nov 20 02:15:48 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

--- I wrote:

> I have a severe Problem with text/html mails sent to a RT queue via the
> Maligate, both on Web and on E-Mail Replies, the UTF-8 entities get
> double-encoded.

Can anybody give me some hints here? Do you need additional information like DB Dumps or Mail Dumps? I'd be happy even with a read-the-manual link in case I have missed something important.

It would be very important for me to get this running, as unfortunalety the kind of E-Mails I've used to test the mailgate (text/html from MS-Outlook) is the most widespread case here in my userbase.

Yours sincerely,
Torben Nehmer

-------
Torben Nehmer