[rt-users] Blacklist is not working on 3.6.1

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 20 14:02:49 EST 2006

Hello Roy,

The Blacklist is a feature I'm unaware of - can you briefly explain what it
is & how you use(d) it?

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)