[rt-users] Re: Scalar::Util::weaken problem

Mickey Chandler micklc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:28:54 EST 2006

On 11/21/06, Andreas Wandel <andreas.wandel at math.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
> Did you check the perl INC paths? Maybe there is another (old)
> Scalar/Util.pm file on disk.

That I didn't do.

But, oddly enough, I went to bed last night still wondering about what
going on and wake up this morning to most of my scrips working (which
is what prompted the search yesterday in the first place).

Now the only thing that isn't happening is me getting a copy of new
ticket opens after listing myself as AdminCC.  But the scrip I put in
to auto-assign myself tickets opened in the Abuse queue is working
perfectly.

The log says:

Nov 21 08:19:01 gandolf RT:
<rt-3.6.1-13600-1164118741-12.1126-16-0 at whizardries.com> #1126/9379 -
Scrip 16 Admin New (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:238)
Nov 21 08:19:01 gandolf RT:
<rt-3.6.1-13600-1164118741-12.1126-16-0 at whizardries.com> No recipients
found. Not sending. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:250)

Maybe if I just wait awhile as it appears that there's some sort of
timed update function going on.