[rt-users] Custom Fields on Ticket Transaction

Carlos Ramon Lopez Midence caralomi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:45:55 EST 2006

I am sorry if this has already been discussed, I was not able to find
information on this issue:

I have 5 custom fields that are for "Ticket Transactions" used on 4 queues
that I have setup, what I am trying to do is the following:
When a ticket is resolved (Transaction) I update these custom fields with
values such as labor description, materials used and more. I click on Update
Ticket or Save Changes or Resolve. The custom fields do not take what I just
typed, on the history link I get all the custom fields with a    "* No
Value"  on all of them. It is like I did not type anything on them...

Any help would be appreciated....

Carlos

P.S. I am assuming that when you create a custom field that applies to
Ticket Transaction they will only be updated when a Ticket Transaction
occurs, defining Transaction such as updating, taking, replying or resolving
a ticket... Please correct me, if I'm wrong...