[rt-users] Long history text widens pages

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 28 14:23:33 EST 2006

Hello,

This must have come up before, but I can't find anything anywhere in
archives or on the wiki...

A long unbroken string of text (often a URL) in a history entry pushes the
page way out to the right so that you have to scroll to the right to find
Submit buttons etc. I've tried various fixes but found nothing that will
work in all the browser/OS combinations we support.

Has anyone else dealt with this problem and come up with an elegant
solution?

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)