[rt-users] Long history text widens pages

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 28 15:39:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I just did a quick test - we are still on 3.4.2, but I have a 3.6.1 setup I
can play with.

It is an improvement, but I don't think the problem has gone away
altogether. Long strings now don't seem to push the whole page out to the
right, but they do extend to the right and push the individual history entry
out (the reply, comment, and download links are off to the side).

I'm looking for something that will wrap the text - the CSS solutions I've
tried so far don't appear to work across all the major browsers...

Thanks,
Steve