[rt-users] Multiple Authentication Schemes

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 29 10:15:00 EST 2006

It works fine - we are running 3.4.2 and there's no port number spec in the
site config. I don't know if that is different in 3.6. We have these
variables set:

$WebBaseURL - "https://ourrtserver.mit.edu"
$WebAuthURL - "https://ourrtserver.mit.edu"
$WebPath - ""