[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 - manipulating "n" highest priority owned tickets/newest tickets querie

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:03:41 EDT 2006

I recently updgraded to RT 3.6.1 from 3.4.3.  I am having a bit of trouble
getting the 3.6.1 to look the way 3.4.3 does for the homepage.  I have
created custom statuses, but on the "Home page" the queries for "'highest
priority tickets I own" and "newest unowned tickets" don't have these custom
statuses.  How can I change this so the queries will show the custom
statuses and not just new/open/stalled?

Also, I have a query to return the top 'n' tickets in my department and
would like to add it to the home page.  I have put this query in
Elements/MyRT but the query doesn't show up, only the title of the query.  I
am able to click on the title of the query and have it return the results i
want, but I would like the query to show up on the Home page like the
"Highest priority tickets" and "newest unowned" queries.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared