[rt-users] GUI problems after upgrade to 3.6.1.

Lee Whalen law at nellymoser.com
Wed Oct 18 11:11:53 EDT 2006

   Humberto, could you please elaborate?  FWIW, I too am having the same
problem.  I can put in the URL straight to the CSS files, and the CSS
source will load just fine.  If I go to the main index page, I get the
image Hermann posted to flickr.  I view-source'd the index page, found
where the HTML is querying the CSS, and it's the correct path.  How did
you go about finding your path mismatch?

Many thanks!
--Lee