[rt-users] Does anyone else think the 3.6.1 UI is... less attractive... than 3.4.5?

Luca Corti luca at leenoox.net
Wed Oct 18 17:10:12 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 16:19 -0400, Lee Whalen wrote:
> or could I not have gotten out of the woods yet on this CSS issue?  Does
> anyone have any screenshots of a good working 3.6.1 install?

Hello,

I have not had any issue with the new appearence, but I think the new
face of RT is sometimes not very coherent particularly wrt menu nesting
and formatting. I someway feel the old look is somewhat less cool, but
also more simple and effective.

But this is just the (biased) pov of a tech dealing with commandline
systems on a daily basis.

my 2 cents

Luca