[rt-users] Extra / in html for Subject link ...

Robert G. Werner rwerner at usscript.com
Thu Oct 19 15:15:42 EDT 2006

I've just set up an install of RT in a NameVirtual Host on one of my
servers.  I'm running Apache 2 on an FC5 server with mod_perl2.  I
installed RT 3.6.1

My problem is that the url that is produced for each ticket's subject
line is an invalid url with two leading slashes(/) ...

Firefox tries to resolve this as if there was a scheme in front of the
/ (http://)  I.E. treats it as an error.

Either way,  the ticket isn't displayed.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?
--
Robert G. Werner (Network Systems Administrator)
rwerner at usscript.com

559.244.3734

For men use, if they have an evil turn, to write it in marble:
and whoso doth us a good turn we write it in dust.
		-- Sir Thomas More