[rt-users] Re: [RTusers] managing Spam

Marcela K. Tello-Ruiz tellorui at cshl.edu
Fri Oct 20 12:08:56 EDT 2006

Hello!

Does anyone know how to move a group of "Spam" messages into my "Spam"
queue at once.  Or in other words, is there any way to do the following
steps for a number of tickets at once, in batch/bulk (rather than
one-by-one):

1. Click on the ticket to display it
2. Click on "Basics"
3. Go to the "Queue" drop-down menu and click on "Spam"
4. Click on "Save changes" at the bottom of the screen

Thanks!

Marcela

PS:  An ideal way would be through an option that allowed me to select
the junk messages from my tickets list (from the RT's "Home" page), but
could not find an intuitive way to do this...

--

Marcela Karey Tello-Ruiz, PhD
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory