[rt-users] One requirement for RT notifications

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Sat Oct 21 09:58:00 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I need to implement a request my users have raised regarding RT.
These are mainly to do with scrips, templates and display.
My RT instance has been running so smoothly that my grasp of these
things has somehow faded ;)

I have been asked to modify RT to achieve the following:

1. Whenever a ticket is assigned to a user by our RT mistress, the new
   owner is notified by e-mail. However, the new owners would like the
   contents of the ticket within the notification mail. Currently, they
   receive something like this:

<cut>