[rt-users] eDirectory authentication and creation

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Mon Oct 23 06:11:23 EDT 2006

Well, it mostly works now. I left if for a while and came back to it late on
Friday night. After some random tests, I decided to ignore the
documentation... Where Jim Meyer had suggested using
Set($LdapServer, 'foo.bar');, it actually needed $LdapServer="foo.bar";.
Rinse and repeat for the rest of the relevant directives.

I don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but at least the information is out
there now.

Kyle