[rt-users] Problem with RT-Extension-CommandByMail

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun Sep 3 19:13:45 EDT 2006

Good morning,

On 3/9/06 at 6:57 PM -0400, Michael G Schwern <schwern at bestpractical.com> wrote:

>> This is the point where one usually runs the tests.  They might point
>> out something which has gone wrong with CommandByMail and your system.
>
>Jesse informs me that its non-trivial to run the CommandByMail tests.
>They require a running, installed RT instance.  Additionally the tests
>are "destructive" in that they actively add tickets and send mail via
>your installed RT instance.  So don't run them against a production
>instance.

Yep, I found that out the hard way. I was running tests but quickly got tired of
deleting all the 'test' tickets. The tests were failing, but still creating
tickets.

Is there something I can do to get more logging detail? Then maybe I can get
some clues as to where the problem might be.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia