[rt-users] rt-mailgate and DBIx::SearchBuilder on Debian testing: _Accessible deprecated, bug?

James Bromberger james.bromberger at vibrantmedia.com
Mon Sep 4 10:25:17 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I am trying to get rt-mailgate working, but am finding that the versions
of RT and DBIx::SearchBuilder I have (debian package 3.4.4-3 and
libdbix-searchbuilder-perl 1.43-1) don't seem to be playing well:

    Connecting to http://rt.example.com//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway
     at /usr/bin/rt-mailgate line 99, <> line 1.
    Can't locate object method "_Accessible" via package
"james.bromberger at example.com"
    (perhaps you forgot to load "james.bromberger at example.com"?) at
    /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm line 424.

    Stack:
      [/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm:424]

[/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/Interface/Email/Auth/MailFrom_Localpm:46]
      [/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:593]
      [/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway:58]
    RT server error.

I have been looking through the changes on CPAN for DBIx::SearchBuilder
but can't see what would have caused this. Can anyone point me in the
right direction please?

Thanks,

  James

This email is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s). This email and its attachments, if any, contain confidential information and/or may contain information protected by intellectual property rights or others rights. This email does not constitute any commitment from Vibrant Media or its subsidiaries except when expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and Vibrant Media or its subsidiaries. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately from your system and destroy all copies of it. You may not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy this email or any part of it if you are not the intended recipient.