[rt-users] Malformed RSS in 3.6.1

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Thu Sep 7 12:59:51 EDT 2006

I have been unable to make any headway on this problem... Firefox on
windows says it fails to load the RSS feed, even when creating it
after having logged into RT.

I can download the contents of the feed in firefox by clicking the
rss link, I can open this file in a text editor or in a browser but
it does not get parsed as rss in a browser, it just loads a bunch of
text with no line breaks.

I also am running the latest XML::RSS module.

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron