[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 install question

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Sep 7 22:25:59 EDT 2006

OK!  I'm making some progress here!  I have RT 3.6.1 working just
fine, as near as I can tell with all of my 3.0.1 "stuff" imported
over.  Whew!  I really like the new GUI!!!!  Much nicer looking

Only problem now is that the RT URL is http://192.168.0.3/ instead of
http://192.168.0.3/rt like I have it everywhere else.  Again, I'm
guessing this is a small config setting change somewhere.  But where?

In /opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm I see:

#Set($WebPath , "/rt");  # Added after I built everything
Set($WebPath , "");

Changing the comments on both made no difference.  Please tell me I
don't need to do the whole database thing over again if I change
something in this file!

For reference, here is the latest httpd.conf:

Alias /rt/ "/opt/rt3/share/html/"
Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html/"
FastCgiIpcDir /tmp
FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120 -processes 4

NameVirtualHost *:80
   <VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerAdmin Frankie at Easyrider.com
     ServerName patrol.vigilancemonitoring.com
     DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html/
     AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
     AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi
     ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
     Alias /NoAuth/images /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images
   </VirtualHost>
   <Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html">
       Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
       AllowOverride None