[rt-users] have users change their own passwds w/out configuration access

Rick Garland Rick.Garland at evolving.com
Fri Sep 8 14:05:48 EDT 2006

Hi all:

RT 3.6.1 on RHEL4

I would like to have privileged users change their own password to
access the web interface, but I do not want all privileged users to have
access to the
configuration tab. Is there a way to do this?

Rick Garland
UNIX System Administrator

Evolving Systems, Inc
9777 Mount Pyramid Court
Suite 100
Englewood, CO  80112

phone:  303-802-2580
cell:      720-210-4671
rick.garland at evolving.com

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform Evolving Systems TIS at tis at evolving.com and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. To ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, Evolving Systems may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its servers. Although Evolving Systems routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Evolving Systems makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Registered Office: 9777 Pyramid Ct Suite 100, Englewood, CO 80112