[rt-users] Change queue and owner based on requestor's email address

Raed El-hames r at elhames.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 18:38:19 EDT 2006

Hi Neil;
for 2 create in each queue a custom scrip with condition on queue change and
action
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner('rt user account for account manager')
For 1, I would go the mail alias route, I understand you want one customer
support email , however for your requirement you'll be better of if each
customer have their support mail alias, such as your customer example should
email their support requests to example at YourSupportMail.comnetorg, customer
example2 will mail example2 at YourSupportMail.comnetorg etc and each if these
email aliases will point to the customer queue ie
example at YourSupportMail.comnetorg will point to the Example queue, ie you'll
have in your mail/alias something like:
example:    rt-Example+Correspondnce
Regards;
Roy