[rt-users] How to reopen resolved ticket with customer mail?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Mon Sep 11 12:38:25 EDT 2006

Jesse;
My understanding the question is about will RT default to re-open a
resolved ticket when a new correspondence comes in .. in my systems
production  rt-3.4.4 and dev 3.6.1 this does n't happen (and never
happened in any version of RT I used starting from 3.0.11) .. is there
something I am missing/wrong in my systems?
Roy