[rt-users] Test::WWW::Mechanize 1.04...MISSING

Frank Thommen frank.thommen at embl.de
Thu Sep 21 11:50:20 EDT 2006

MainStreetPackaging.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> 1) use a different tool to install dependencies by running setting the
> following   shell environment variable and rerunning this tool:
>     RT_FIX_DEPS_CMD='/usr/bin/perl -MCPAN -e"install %s"'
> [...]
>
> Can anyone please point me in the right direction please? :)

I had the same problem right away when installing RT 3.6.1 (on CentOS
4).  My CPAN client is configured, up-to-date and works fine for
everything except for RT's `make fixdeps`.  When I switched to the
RT_FIX_DEPS_CMD method `make fixdeps` worked fine.

frank

--
Frank Thommen - EMBL Heidelberg / Structures - IT Managagement & Support