[rt-users] greetings, newbie here and a question

Judson Main jmain at ssmg.org
Fri Sep 22 17:17:28 EDT 2006

Interesting.  I've been under the impression that it's very difficult to
change the status'.  Changing them in the actual perl is not something
I'm fond of, but did, successfully, but that was a replacement, not
an addition.

Would you be so kind as to point me towards a scrip or other type
of plugin that I could use for this?  I believe it would help for my
problem.

Thanks much,

Jud.

 On Fri Sep 22 13:20 , Kenneth Crocker <KFCrocker at lbl.gov> sent: