[rt-users] Moving RT off of the root URL

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Fri Sep 22 20:53:35 EDT 2006

Well, it's the "blah, blah, blah" that I need help with.  I'm not the
brightest guy in the world but if it was a simple one line change I
wouldn't be wasting everyone's time.

I spent a couple of days trying all types of different combinations
and got it close to working but there were always problems.  Since I
assume that very few people here are running RT off of the root URL,
I figured it would be faster to just ask the experts here.  That was
3 weeks ago....

My current httpd config is at the bottom and my RT_SiteConfig.pm is
plain vanilla, per the install instructions.

I've done this with earlier versions of 3.4 and older RT with no
problems, making a couple of simple alias changes.  Apparently
something changed in the way Best Practical built 3.5 or 3.6

Having a great deal of difficulty getting anyone to help me with this.