[rt-users] trouble setting custom field from scrips

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Apr 3 12:10:21 EDT 2007

Might there be another scrip that is firing right after the one you
described?  I was experiencing that sort of behavior in a workflow chain
until I disabled all of the global scrips.  I've found that rt.log (logging
at debug level) and my apache logs give a lot of useful information when I
can't figure out what is going on.  In fact, when I'm working on new scrips
or templates, I usually have "tail -f rt.log" and "tail -f
www/logs/error.log" running in separate windows so I can watch what happens
as the scrips and templates run (or don't).

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst