[rt-users] REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway, Could not load a valid user

Nadeem Shahbaz thrall.mail.list at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:37:45 EDT 2007

Hi List,
I am facing problem in RT 3.6.3 to create tickets using
http://URL/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway. It is returning error, "not
ok - Could not load a valid user" in browser and log having :
[error]: Could not record email: Could not load a valid user
(<prefix>/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway:73)

I tried http://URL/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway?user=valid-right-user&pass=pass&queue=queue
like RT auto login but still no success. Could any one point me to
some good docs ? as I searched wiki and didn't find anything useful.
And I upgrade this RT from 3.4.5 to 3.6.3 and in old RT, it was
working jsut fine without doing extra effort.

Thanks,
Nadeem