[rt-users] rt upgrade 3.4.4 -> 3.6.3

Joseph L. Hill joseph.l.hill at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Apr 12 16:18:13 EDT 2007

I upgraded rt from 3.4.4 to 3.6.3. After the upgrade the new version
came up and I could sign in, however the rt at a glance view didn't show
any recent tickets or the queue list thats typically on the right side
of the menu. I did poke around briefly and I could search and display
tickets. I had to revert to the 3.4.4 as i only had a couple minutes
downtime. approved.  I am hoping to try the upgrade again this evening
and have been looking through logs to see if I missed something. Any
suggestions?

OS: RHEL4ws

Thanks,
-joe