[rt-users] Template won't fire when scrip condition is true

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:19:51 EDT 2007

I just tried hard-coding the headers into the template like so (minus the
"begin" and "end" lines):
========= begin template
To: myaddress at mydomain.whatever
Subject: Is the template firing?

{ $RT::Logger->debug("Template DNS:26 (Acknowlege): Entering template");
#(more template code goes here)
}
========= end template

Still no e-mail.  I'm convince that the template is not getting run.  But
RT is indicating that it should be.

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst