[rt-users] Custom Status/Ticket disappears

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Apr 18 04:33:46 EDT 2007

Mathew;
You'll need to modify the files that produce search results for you,
Torsten below changes the Quick search, in your original query about
owned tickets you, depending on which style you use, if you use saved
searches you'll need to edit your search to include "AND Status = 'your
new status'" .. if you are still using the old Elements/MyTickets, you
'll need to edit that element adding something similar to:
$tickets->LimitStatus(Value => ''your new status');
Roy