[rt-users] Question about RT_SiteConfig.pm

Teresa Carcelén Fernández tcarcelen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:41:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I have problems with last RTFM installation. My RT installation is located
in:
/usr/share/request-tracker3.4
and the config files are located in:
/etc/request-tracker3.4 (RT_Config.pm and RT_SiteConfig.pm)
 and I wonder if these config files (RT_SiteConfig.pm) must be in a folder
inside like:
/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/etc/request-tracker3.4/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Is it neccesary files like RT_SiteConfig.pm are inside folder RT or it
isn´t?
I suppose this could be the problem, but I not sure. Has anyone suffered
something similar?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Teresa