[rt-users] DBIx::Searchbuilder issue

Justin Brodley jbrodley at sumtotalsystems.com
Mon Apr 23 10:34:14 EDT 2007

Thanks for the information. I actually resolved this issue on Friday by putting the oracle home entries into the httpd.conf file and making sure fastcgi also was receiving the oracle home entries. Once I got this resolved I was able to connect and everything has been going well so far.

Justin Brodley