[rt-users] Attachment issue on RT 3.6.3

Steven Hollingsworth steven at aznc.com
Tue Apr 24 14:12:40 EDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 03:16:39PM +0100, Roy El-Hames wrote:
> Steven,Mario;
> Have a look at :
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2006-July/040843.html
> it maybe related.
> Roy

Thanks Roy, that worked for me, now I can attach binaries. My Notes follow.

~ stevo

====================================
====================================
Have to login as root because cannot alter the table as the mysql rtuser.

mysql -u root -p

use rt3;
show tables;

mysql> describe Attachments;
+-----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field           | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id              | int(11)      |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| TransactionId   | int(11)      |      | MUL | 0       |                |
| Parent          | int(11)      |      | MUL | 0       |                |
| MessageId       | varchar(160) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Subject         | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Filename        | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| ContentType     | varchar(80)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| ContentEncoding | varchar(80)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Content         | longtext     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Headers         | longtext     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Creator         | int(11)      |      |     | 0       |                |
| Created         | datetime     | YES  |     | NULL    |                |