[rt-users] REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway, Could not load a valid user

Fernando Fugita fugita at usp.br
Thu Apr 26 08:40:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

You followed this procedures, find in wiki?

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ItsFinallyInstalledNowWhat

" This was solved by granting CreateTicket and ReplyToTicket to the group
Everyone. This is done via Configuration - > Queues - > (queue name) - > Group
Rights in the web interface while logged in as the RT user "root". "

Regards,
Fernando.

Citando Nadeem Shahbaz <thrall.mail.list at gmail.com>:

> Hi List,
>
> I really need a solution for it. we are using
> http://URL/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway to create tickets but it is
> returning error, "not
> ok - Could not load a valid user" in browser and log having :
> [error]: Could not record email: Could not load a valid user
> (<prefix>/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway:73)
>
> Kindly solve this problem of mine or point any docs if there is any ?
> RT version is 3.6.3
>
> Nadeem

---
Fernando Fugita