[rt-users] needs clarification on Cc and Bcc

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 2 12:32:31 EDT 2007

slamp,

	What kind of transaction triggered the notifications? As to keeping
user's from hitting ReplyAll, we had to train/educate them as well as
modify our templates to include the declaration "DO NOT REPLYALL on this
E_mail!". It worked. We do not have any users getting duplicate e_mails
or creating extra tickets from their reply. Your problem may also be
with the kind of global/Queue notification scrips you have in place.

Kenn
LBNL