[rt-users] I forgot how to do this

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Aug 9 14:10:12 EDT 2007

Ok hold on I just looked at your code, what are you looking for the
different values you have set for one custom field ;
ie 1-  you have your Enviroment cf as a select one/multi value cf with
different options and you are looking for the different options ??
or 2-  are you looking for the values of the Enviromnet cf that have
been set by the users on the different tickets ??

RT::CustomFieldValues used for 1
RT::ObjectCustomFieldValues used for 2 (but sorry still can't find the
function that may help you)

Roy