[rt-users] configure fastcgi with RT on RHEL 64-bit

fosterjam at adelphia.net fosterjam at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 14 15:59:30 EDT 2007

Currently I set the env variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib ( this points to oracle 64-bit libs) should I be pointing to $ORACLE_HOME/lib32?

Are you referring to oracle libs or system libs at /usr/lib or /usr/lib64? In this case which one should it point to?

On the make for fastcgi , is it OK for for fastcgi to build against /usr/lib64 or do I have to point to /usr/lib and re-run make, make install

Thanks