[rt-users] Customer Management with RT?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 22 17:14:32 EDT 2007

Aaron,

	I'm not sure I understand your question. By csr I guess you mean the
customer/user. That person initiates the ticket either thru E_mail or
the web. A Superuser can change anything, but superuser rights are not
required for this. ModifyTickets would suffice. YOu haven't describes
the privileges you have set up.

Kenn
LBNL