[rt-users] Troubles upgrading to 3.6.4 from 3.4.4

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Fri Aug 24 17:47:36 EDT 2007

Looks like you need to find the perl module package require.pm belongs to
and install it.

James Moseley

             davidturnau
             <daveturnau at hotma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       [rt-users] Troubles upgrading to
                                       3.6.4 from 3.4.4
             08/24/2007 01:30
             PM

Running on Ubuntu 6.10
Postgres 7.4.13
Apache 2.0.55

I'm trying to update my database per the README instructions:

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema \ --datadir
etc/upgrade/3.5.1

results in an error of:
Can't locate UNIVERSAL/require.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt3/lib
/opt/rt3/local/lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm line 55.

followed by multiple "BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at..." messages.

I can't find a require.pm anywhere on my system.