[rt-users] Behavior of ticket's AdminCC vs. queue's AdminCC

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Aug 28 16:49:50 EDT 2007

Hi Fran,

Your scrip doesn't have anything to do with your issue.

It seems to me that you want the queue AdminCc list to be disregarded if
someone is added to the ticket's AdminCc list.  I don't think that's the
way RT works.  I'm pretty sure that RT combines any ticket AdminCcs with
the queue AdminCcs when it sends e-mail.  I don't think you can override
the queue AdminCc list with a ticket AdminCc.  But I might be wrong.

It should be pretty easy to do this, however, using Notify Other Recipients
with a custom template.

Regards,
Gene

--