[rt-users] Controlled CC's (newbie questions)

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 29 12:13:29 EDT 2007

Braam,

	You could create a custom field that indicates which client the ticket
is for and then (this is the labor part) create a different notification
scrip for each client by using said custom field and have different
addressing logic for each notification scrip/client/group. Something
like what Gene wrote earlier:
".... Have your NotifySysadmins template send the notification e-mail to
the RT SysAdmins group.  Something like this:
To: {
   my $group = RT::Group->new( $RT::SystemUser );
   $group->LoadUserDefinedGroup("clientsupportgroupA");
   $OUT = $group->MemberEmailAddressesAsString; }

{ $Transaction->Content() } ....".

	Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL