[rt-users] Queue Moderator?

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:55:10 EST 2007

While basically resolved by creating a customers group and only
assigning createticket privileges to the customer group the solution
still leaves a missing feature. When an unknown user emails the RT
queue they receive a bounce message, the RT owner email receives a
message and that is it. How can I put these emails from unknown users
into a Queue "unknown" and create a ticket for them?

-Max