[rt-users] Can I automatically display a Ticket after CF modification?

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Tue Dec 11 16:13:21 EST 2007

When I click the link for "Basics" or "People" or "Dates" the page for
modifying the associated information is displayed and at the bottom of
the page is a "Save Changes" button. Clicking this button does save any
changes I have made to the page but, unlike adding a Comment, the modify
page remains open and I have to click the "Display" link to show the ticket.

Perhaps this issue has been discussed earlier, however my searches of
the list have not uncovered anything. Does anyone know where I can look
for a solution?

thanks
Gordon