[rt-users] 3.6.5 query builder and custom fields

JB Segal jb at smarterliving.com
Thu Dec 13 10:37:25 EST 2007

So, the answer for this was that something didn't go right with the
upgrade.

When I started from a fresh copy of the data, and testing before and
after the db upgrades, it worked fine.

I have no idea what failed the 1st time, but I suspect PEBCAK.

JB

Quoth JB Segal (jb at smarterliving.com):

--
JB Segal                 617-886-5575            www.smartertravel.com