[rt-users] Doubts about "Merge into" functionality

Chris Poupart chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 13 10:53:10 EST 2007

I don't know if anyone responded to you or not, but the work-around for
this problem is to make sure that the tickets that you want to merge are
in the same queue.  That will at least take care of queue, I am not sure
about custom fields, as I haven't double checked that myself.

It is annoying, because we have had situations where owners of a ticket
that is composed of merged tickets can not see all of the details
because parts of the merged ticket remained in a queue that they didn't
have access to.

-- Chris