[rt-users] RT 3.6 requires two or three logins with firefox and IE

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 13 16:51:05 EST 2007

To All,

	I would like to hear from ANYONE who has RT 3.6.4 on ORACLE 9+ and have
managed to get session control to work properly with FireFox or IE using
either the DB sessions table OR SPECIFICALLY straight to data file. We
are going straight to data file, have made sure our URL's are correct,
use LDAP and still no joy. I can't believe that this problem could be
ongoing in a production ORACLE environment. This problem is keeping me
from putting 3.6.4 into production. Please Help!

Kenn
LBNL