[rt-users] Not sure what is wrong with rt-mailgate

Mike Gracy mike.gracy at mypointscorp.com
Tue Dec 18 15:01:42 EST 2007

I think I have a little more info to go on with this problem.
I found this in httpd/access_log
127.0.0.1 - - [18/Dec/2007:11:26:13 -0800] "POST
/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway HTTP/1.1" 200 3168 "-" "libwww-perl/5.808"

I plugged the url path into my rt server via browser and got back:
RT/3.6.5 401 Credentials required

Did a little searching on Google and found this listserv archine:
http://perl.apache.org/mail/modperl/200711
It talks about some changes in Auth.Type.
I'm not an apache expert or perl expert, so I'm not sure how to interpet
this.  I'm thinking that I might need to regress from Apache 2.2 back to
1.3?  What do most people run recent RT installations on?