[rt-users] RT and Cc: Header Question...

Robert Lister robl at linx.net
Thu Dec 20 13:19:31 EST 2007

Greetings,

This might be an FAQ, and if so then I apologize. I am not overly familiar
with RT, but all my googles for the answer have drawn a blank so far.

If somebody could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Basically, we mostly use RT internally, between departments via both the
e-mail gateway and the web UI.

The behavior we need is:-

1. When somebody updates something in the Web interface via "Reply" feature,
   it e-mails that reply to the people on the ticket. This appears to mostly
   work at the moment.

2. If somebody chooses to follow up via e-mail, however, this is where the
   fun begins. On a ticket update, the headers that RT adds to that e-mail
   are something like this (addresses changed to protect the innocent!)