[rt-users] Sharing a custom field between two queues

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Dec 31 12:06:23 EST 2007

Hi John,

I've set up queues (in v3.6.3) that share custom fields and had it work
fine.  As I recall, you create the custom field globally and then assign it
to whatever queues you want.  Assuming that queues A and B have the custom
field PHONE assigned to them, the contents of PHONE should not change or
disappear when the ticket gets moved between A and B.  If this is your
setup but not your experience, maybe the permissions in each queue are
different.

Regards,
Gene

--