[rt-users] Preferences

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:27:33 EST 2007

Yes, the ModifySelf right should do it.
Steve.

On 2/1/07, Mathew Snyder <theillien at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have one user that doesn't have the Preferences menu item.  He belongs
> to the
> same group as everyone else and they do have that.  Unfortunately, our
> groups/rights are so botched up right now that eliminating the offending
> right
> is virtually impossible.
>
> I'm guessing that ModifySelf is the right needed but I'm not sure.  Anyone
> know
> what I need to change to make this work?
>
> Mathew

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)