[rt-users] rt create -t group set Name="New group"

Paddy Newman paddy.newman at db.com
Thu Feb 1 10:09:30 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using RT 3.6.3. I can use the command line tool to create queues but
not groups. Is it possible to create groups from the command line tool, or
am I just doing something wrong. I'm logged in as the RT root user. Here's
the output I get from the command line tool:

rt> create -t queue set Name="Support"
# Queue 36 created.
rt> create -t group set Name="Support group"
# Unknown object type: group

id: group/new
name: Support group
rt>